We kicked off a little competition over Easter 2014 asking Bitgem fans to make a simple game using one of our free assets, up for grabs was $200 store credit.
Based on the success of this little competition we plan to run them every few months now so make sure you're signed up for our newsletter or follow us on twitter @bitgem3d so you know when the next competition starts.
Barnyard Blaster - August 2014
Wow we're up to our 4th game jam already! hopefully we can make this the biggest one yet.
This months asset are - low poly farm set, micro animals set and just so it's not too boring a micro tank :D, all models are free to download for the course of the competition so grab them now and get coding.
- 1 Entry Per Developer/Team
- Must incorporate all 3 assets packs stated above.
- You may use other assets you own/license (including non Bitgem assets)
- Entry must be playable in browser
- Entries close 14th September 2014
Winners will be chosen by a community vote.
- 1st $150 Cash (via Paypal)
- 2nd $100 Bitgem store credit
- 3rd $50 Bitgem store credit
- All other valid entries will receive $15 Bitgem store credit]
Don't forget to share your WIP with us on twitter @bitgem3d and our forums, happy coding!
World Cup Soccer - July 2014 (Closed)
- (Winner) Monster Ball by @camuzman http://bit.ly/1yqsbbM
- Mayan Dungeon Soccer by @2picklestudios http://bit.ly/1oHnqDq
- Crazy Ball by @softbinary_ng http://bit.ly/1tQzj2h
- Soccer Hooligans by @Renokun_ http://bit.ly/1p7bYm7
- Soccer Jam by Allan Samurai http://bit.ly/1rg9uXw
- Guards and Goalies by @KingKRoecks http://bit.ly/1nvISdu
Space Invaders Remix - May 2014 (Closed)
|Monkey Guy Games||Play||Best Game Overall ($200 Store Credit)|
|Khizbu (disqualified)||Play||Best Audio ($50 Cash)|
|Aldo G Turati||Play||Most Unique Game ($50 Cash)|
|Ashraf Samy Hegab||Play|
Pixel Bunny - April 2014 Competition (Closed)
Bitgem Asset: Pixel Rabbit
Email us as firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prizes.